The Euroa Arboretum, Upper Goulburn Landcare Network and Murrindindi Shire invite you to attend the ‘Encouraging Wildlife on your Farm’ workshop, available to small landholders in the Murrindindi Shire.
Come for the afternoon and learn about the following topics:
– How do you create better links for wildlife on your property?
– Making your farm dam frog friendly.
– Shelterbelt design.
– Plant identification – bring along your native plant samples
– Basic native grass identification and management tips
– Revegetation tips and techniques.
This is one of a series of workshops. The following session is Pest Animals and Plants on 21st July.
Booking is essential and Cost is $50 a day.